Whatsapp Attitude Status in English


In this article you will get whatsapp Attitude Status in English. Whatsaapp status are always been a fun for expressing your feelings to someone through status. Check our attitude status.

Whatsapp Attitude status in English


My parents are heroes for me because they have done a lot for me.

It's just beginning of my journey keep hating me there is lot to come yet.

Being too sweet is injurious for health, so stay bitter.

Haters go and buy eardrops for you because my success gonna soon roaring.

Success come to those who are Stubborn.

Awake in night and let your fruitful sucess to Roar.

Those who compromise, will never be winner.

Keep smiling even in bad time to confuse your haters.

Hard work and luck doesn't matter it's it's strategy that take you up to success.

Yet there is lot to achieve.

Still mission is not done its just dawn.

You can left me in your heart but don't in mind.

You are not be worth untill you have Attitude.

My whatsapp status is enough to blow your mind.

Leave chasing, leave status quo and start go out the box.

I have a enough fuel to ignite my own life.

How long my life is only known to God but how to live my life only I know.

Chase money girls will be fan of you.

Learning from Cheating and Experience is better than learning from Books.

Move in silence only speak when it's time to Checkmate.

A smooth Sea never make Skilfull Sailor.

Taking risk matter if u won the game you will happy if you loos the game you will become Wise.

Whatsaapp Attitude status in English


The difference between Want and Need is Self Control.

Don't be slave in Heaven, Be king in Hell.

Judge me when you are perfect.

To forget is Human, To forgive is Divine.

Every professional was once a Noob.

You will be stucked if you taken your mission as destiny, keep going as journey that is the mission.

God is too creative in creativity I means look at me how God create me.

Don't stop untill your Words started to selling.

Stop to thinking like Cut of your coat according to your cloth as you can change your cloth.

Nothing can stop me , I m all the way up.

Be your best Self.

Slay your enemies with USP.

Normality is a pave road it's comfortable to walk but no flowers grown it.

When I was born devil said o shit competition.

Enlarge your Horizon.

Sky is the limit.

You are too young to live sad bro.

Dress like you own the bank not like you need a Loan.

Fake a smile always to thrill them.

Act like a lady think like a Boss.

Keep calm and turn your Attitude on.

Keep your Footwear, head , and standard High.

Whatsaapp attitude status in English

Men will be Men.

Being swaggy will never out of fashion.

Don't chase like a sheep lead like a lion.

You turned the page , I burner the book.

A dying poor is better than a beggar.

Earlier people will call you crazy but later they will call you for advice so keep working no matter what people saying.

These were some of the whatsaapp Attitude status in English. Hope you liked these status and you will use in your WhatsApp or other Social Media platform for impressive attitude.

Post a Comment

0 Comments